This work was supported by DGESIC (BQU2001-3715) and the Junta de Andalucía, and by EC RTN QUEMOLNA (FP6-504880) and the Italian MIUR with an FIRB grant. We thank Dante Masi for technical assistance with the X-ray analyses.
Supramolecular Interactions as Determining Factors of the Geometry of Metallic Building Blocks: Tetracarboxylate Dimanganese Species†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3429–3432, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Grirrane, A., Pastor, A., Galindo, A., del Río, D., Orlandini, A., Mealli, C., Ienco, A., Caneschi, A. and Fernández Sanz, J. (2005), Supramolecular Interactions as Determining Factors of the Geometry of Metallic Building Blocks: Tetracarboxylate Dimanganese Species. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3429–3432. doi: 10.1002/anie.200462965
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!