F.Z. gratefully thanks Prof. Kimoon Kim of Pohang University of Science and Technology for his kind direction on postdoctoral research during 2001–2002 in CSS. This work was supported by grants from the Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 29971014 to F.Z. and nos. 20071017 and 50272027 to H.-L.C.), the State Postdoctoral Foundation of China (F.Z.), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (no. 16350036 to O.Y.).
Iodine-Assisted Assembly of Helical Coordination Polymers of Cucurbituril and Asymmetric Copper(II) Complexes†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3402–3407, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Yajima, T., Li, Y.-Z., Xu, G.-Z., Chen, H.-L., Liu, Q.-T. and Yamauchi, O. (2005), Iodine-Assisted Assembly of Helical Coordination Polymers of Cucurbituril and Asymmetric Copper(II) Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3402–3407. doi: 10.1002/anie.200463071
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!