We thank the DTI MMI project and its industrial/academic partners (Prof. R. Catlow, Royal Institution; Dr. A. Danopoulos, University of Southampton; Dr. F. Hancock and Dr. A. Zanotti-Gerosa, Johnson Matthey; Dr. P. Levett and Dr. A. Pettman, Pfizer; Dr. P. Hogan and Dr. M. Purdie, AstraZeneca; Dr. P. Ravenscroft, GlaxoSmithKline) for financial support and valuable suggestions. We also thank Dr. N. Winterton for helpful suggestions.
Insight into and Practical Application of pH-Controlled Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones in Water†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3407–3411, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Wu, X., Li, X., King, F. and Xiao, J. (2005), Insight into and Practical Application of pH-Controlled Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones in Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3407–3411. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500023
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!