The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 1/01C) and The University of Hong Kong. K.-L.W. and G.-L.L. acknowledge postgraduate studentships administered by The University of Hong Kong. W.-M.K. acknowledges a research assistant professorship administered by The University of Hong Kong. NLO=nonlinear optics.
Simultaneous Observation of Green Multiphoton Upconversion and Red and Blue NLO Processes from Polymeric Terbium(III) Complexes†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3436–3439, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Wong, K.-L., Law, G.-L., Kwok, W.-M., Wong, W.-T. and Phillips, D. L. (2005), Simultaneous Observation of Green Multiphoton Upconversion and Red and Blue NLO Processes from Polymeric Terbium(III) Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3436–3439. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500031
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!