The authors gratefully acknowledge Solvay for financial support. We thank V. Bodart, F. Declercq, and A. Momtaz (Solvay) for fruitful discussions and Wakko for providing us with V-70. A.D., C.D., and R.J. are indebted to the “Belgian Science Policy” for financial support and to CERM in the framework of the “Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme (PAI V/03)—Supramolecular Chemistry and Supramolecular Catalysis”. C.D. is “Chercheur Qualifié” by the FNRS, Belgium.
Effective Cobalt Mediation of the Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Acetate in Suspension†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3439–3442, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Debuigne, A., Caille, J.-R., Detrembleur, C. and Jérôme, R. (2005), Effective Cobalt Mediation of the Radical Polymerization of Vinyl Acetate in Suspension. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3439–3442. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500112
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!