We thank Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (USA) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, and a predoctoral fellowship from the Division of Organic Chemistry of the American Chemical Society sponsored by Novartis (to A.J.R.).
Studies toward the Synthesis of Azadirachtin, Part 1: Total Synthesis of a Fully Functionalized ABC Ring Framework and Coupling with a Norbornene Domain†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3443–3447, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Sasmal, P. K., Roecker, A. J., Sun, X.-W., Mandal, S. and Converso, A. (2005), Studies toward the Synthesis of Azadirachtin, Part 1: Total Synthesis of a Fully Functionalized ABC Ring Framework and Coupling with a Norbornene Domain. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3443–3447. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500216
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!