We acknowledge financial support by the “Progetti FIRB”, by the National Project “Stereoselezione in Sintesi Organica Metodologie ed Applicazioni, 2003”, and by the EC-RTN project “Design, Analysis and Computation for Catalytic Organic Reactions”, contract HPRN-CT-2001-00172.
Catalytic Enantioselective Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles with Nitroalkenes by Using a Simple Thiourea Organocatalyst†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 40, pages 6576–6579, October 14, 2005
How to Cite
Herrera, R. P., Sgarzani, V., Bernardi, L. and Ricci, A. (2005), Catalytic Enantioselective Friedel–Crafts Alkylation of Indoles with Nitroalkenes by Using a Simple Thiourea Organocatalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6576–6579. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500227
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!