V.W.-W.Y. acknowledges support from the University Development Fund of The University of Hong Kong and The University of Hong Kong Foundation for Educational Development and Research Limited. The work described in this paper has been supported by a CERG Grant from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. HKU 7022/03P). L.-L.H. acknowledges the receipt of a postgraduate studentship from The University of Hong Kong.
Luminescent Gold(III) Alkynyl Complexes: Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Luminescence Properties†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 20, pages 3107–3110, May 13, 2005
How to Cite
Yam, V. W.-W., Wong, K. M.-C., Hung, L.-L. and Zhu, N. (2005), Luminescent Gold(III) Alkynyl Complexes: Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Luminescence Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3107–3110. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500253
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!