H.Y. acknowledges fellowship support from the 21st century COE program “Center of Excellence for Advanced Life Science on the Base of Bioscience and Nanotechnology” of Hokkaido University, Japan. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (No. 16310077) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, and was partly supported by NOASTEC, Japan. We thank Dr. S. Shibuichi of Kao Corporation for his preliminary but pioneering investigation and helpful advice on this work.
Environmentally Stable Super Water-Repellent Poly(alkylpyrrole) Films†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3453–3456, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Yan, H., Kurogi, K., Mayama, H. and Tsujii, K. (2005), Environmentally Stable Super Water-Repellent Poly(alkylpyrrole) Films. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3453–3456. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500266
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!