This work was supported by Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), a Grant-in-Aid for the Priority Area Research (No. 417) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology, and the Tokyo Ohka Foundation for the Promotion of Science and Technology.
Visible-Light-Induced H2 Evolution from an Aqueous Solution Containing Sulfide and Sulfite over a ZnS–CuInS2–AgInS2 Solid-Solution Photocatalyst†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 23, pages 3565–3568, June 6, 2005
How to Cite
Tsuji, I., Kato, H. and Kudo, A. (2005), Visible-Light-Induced H2 Evolution from an Aqueous Solution Containing Sulfide and Sulfite over a ZnS–CuInS2–AgInS2 Solid-Solution Photocatalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3565–3568. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500314
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!