This work was supported by the U.K. EPSRC through grant award no. GR/R81183/01, the E.U. through a Marie Curie Fellowship to E.H., and the Royal Society/Leverhulme Trust through a Fellowship to R.E.M.
Selective Meta-Deprotonation of Toluene by Using Alkali-Metal-Mediated Magnesiation†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3459–3462, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Andrikopoulos, P. C., Armstrong, D. R., Graham, D. V., Hevia, E., Kennedy, A. R., Mulvey, R. E., O'Hara, C. T. and Talmard, C. (2005), Selective Meta-Deprotonation of Toluene by Using Alkali-Metal-Mediated Magnesiation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3459–3462. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500379
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!