This research was supported by DSM, the FFG, the province of Styria, the SFG, and the city of Graz. We thank H. Mandl from the Research Centre Applied Biocatalysis, I. Wirth and O. Maurer from DSM for excellent technical support, and K. Faber, C. Kratky, and W. Kroutil for valuable comments on the manuscript, and P. Naggl for the color artwork.
Carving the Active Site of Almond R-HNL for Increased Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 30, pages 4700–4704, July 25, 2005
How to Cite
Weis, R., Gaisberger, R., Skranc, W., Gruber, K. and Glieder, A. (2005), Carving the Active Site of Almond R-HNL for Increased Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 4700–4704. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500435
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!