This work was supported by the Leverhulme Trust (London), The Royal Society and The University of Glasgow. The EPSRC provided funds for the X-ray diffractometer. Ames Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy by Iowa State University Contract No. W-7405-Eng-82.
Confined Electron-Transfer Reactions within a Molecular Metal Oxide “Trojan Horse”†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3415–3419, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Long, D.-L., Abbas, H., Kögerler, P. and Cronin, L. (2005), Confined Electron-Transfer Reactions within a Molecular Metal Oxide “Trojan Horse”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3415–3419. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500541
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!