We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM-62924) for generous financial support of this work.
Total Synthesis of (+)-Dactylolide through an Efficient Sequential Peterson Olefination and Prins Cyclization Reaction†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 22, pages 3485–3488, May 30, 2005
How to Cite
Aubele, D. L., Wan, S. and Floreancig, P. E. (2005), Total Synthesis of (+)-Dactylolide through an Efficient Sequential Peterson Olefination and Prins Cyclization Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 3485–3488. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500564
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!