This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the UK (studentships to E.R.S. and J.K.M.), the EU Marie Curie Individual Research Fellowship Scheme (R.B.), and the University of Nottingham (M.D.C.). We thank Dr. H. Williams and Mr. S. Simpson for assistance with NMR spectroscopy and modeling studies.
Engineering Enhanced Protein Stability through β-Turn Optimization: Insights for the Design of Stable Peptide β-Hairpin Systems†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 31, pages 4939–4944, August 5, 2005
How to Cite
Simpson, E. R., Meldrum, J. K., Bofill, R., Crespo, M. D., Holmes, E. and Searle, M. S. (2005), Engineering Enhanced Protein Stability through β-Turn Optimization: Insights for the Design of Stable Peptide β-Hairpin Systems. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 4939–4944. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500577
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!