We are grateful to Dr. I. Pastoriza-Santos (Univ. Vigo) for performing zeta potential measurements, B. Rodríguez-González for assistance with TEM measurements, and to Nanolab Inc. for supplying MWNT samples. Financial support from the Spanish Xunta de Galicia (project no. PGIDIT03TMT30101PR) and Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia/FEDER (project MAT2004-02991) are gratefully acknowledged.
Aligning Au Nanorods by Using Carbon Nanotubes as Templates†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 28, pages 4375–4378, July 11, 2005
How to Cite
Correa-Duarte, M. A., Pérez-Juste, J., Sánchez-Iglesias, A., Giersig, M. and Liz-Marzán, L. M. (2005), Aligning Au Nanorods by Using Carbon Nanotubes as Templates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 4375–4378. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500581
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!