F.Z. and Q.Z. contributed equally. This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (Grant AI51104 to T.H. and AI47673 to Y.T.). We thank Dr. Daniel Wall and Ms. Jamie Froelich for antibacterial testing.
Molecular Recognition of RNA by Neomycin and a Restricted Neomycin Derivative†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 33, pages 5329–5334, August 19, 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, F., Zhao, Q., Blount, K. F., Han, Q., Tor, Y. and Hermann, T. (2005), Molecular Recognition of RNA by Neomycin and a Restricted Neomycin Derivative. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5329–5334. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500903
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!