This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (Grant no.: EB002046) and by the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies (Grant no.: DAAD19-03-D-0004) from the U.S. Army Research Office. We gratefully acknowledge Brian Baker and Kevin Cash for providing critical commentary and Professor Pierre Petroff for his support.
Label-Free Electronic Detection of Thrombin in Blood Serum by Using an Aptamer-Based Sensor†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 34, pages 5456–5459, August 26, 2005
How to Cite
Xiao, Y., Lubin, A. A., Heeger, A. J. and Plaxco, K. W. (2005), Label-Free Electronic Detection of Thrombin in Blood Serum by Using an Aptamer-Based Sensor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5456–5459. doi: 10.1002/anie.200500989
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!