We gratefully acknowledge support for this work from the US NIH (EB00549).
A Functional Assay for Heparin in Serum Using a Designed Synthetic Receptor†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 35, pages 5679–5682, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Wright, A. T., Zhong, Z. and Anslyn, E. V. (2005), A Functional Assay for Heparin in Serum Using a Designed Synthetic Receptor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5679–5682. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501437
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!