The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of this research by the National Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20341002, 50232050) and Shanghai Nanoscience Program (No. 0352nm101).
Stimuli-Responsive Controlled Drug Release from a Hollow Mesoporous Silica Sphere/Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Core–Shell Structure†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 32, pages 5083–5087, August 12, 2005
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Shi, J., Shen, W., Dong, X., Feng, J., Ruan, M. and Li, Y. (2005), Stimuli-Responsive Controlled Drug Release from a Hollow Mesoporous Silica Sphere/Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Core–Shell Structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5083–5087. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501500
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!