This research was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG), the German National Academic Foundation (C.T.), and BAM's PhD program (H.R.). This work is part of the Graduate College “Sensory Photoreceptors in Natural and Artificial Systems” supportedby the DFG (GRK 640, University of Regensburg).
Multiple Switching and Photogated Electrochemiluminescence Expressed by a Dihydroazulene/Boron Dipyrromethene Dyad†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 42, pages 6943–6947, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Trieflinger, C., Röhr, H., Rurack, K. and Daub, J. (2005), Multiple Switching and Photogated Electrochemiluminescence Expressed by a Dihydroazulene/Boron Dipyrromethene Dyad. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6943–6947. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501573
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!