This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Abbreviations within this article: S/C=ratio of substrate to catalyst, TON=total turnover number, binap=2,2′-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)-1,1′-binaphthyl. For simplicity, in Schemes 1 and 3 the ligands 1,2-diphenylethylenediamine and η6-cymene are depicted as ethylenediamine and benzene, respectively.
Bifunctional Metal–Ligand Catalysis: Hydrogenations and New Reactions within the Metal–(Di)amine Scaffold†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 41, pages 6622–6627, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Muñiz, K. (2005), Bifunctional Metal–Ligand Catalysis: Hydrogenations and New Reactions within the Metal–(Di)amine Scaffold. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6622–6627. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501787
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!