We are grateful to the NIH (R01 GM 68825) and RHODIA for financial support of this work, and to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (C.P.).
Stable Cyclic (Alkyl)(Amino)Carbenes as Rigid or Flexible, Bulky, Electron-Rich Ligands for Transition-Metal Catalysts: A Quaternary Carbon Atom Makes the Difference†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 35, pages 5705–5709, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Lavallo, V., Canac, Y., Präsang, C., Donnadieu, B. and Bertrand, G. (2005), Stable Cyclic (Alkyl)(Amino)Carbenes as Rigid or Flexible, Bulky, Electron-Rich Ligands for Transition-Metal Catalysts: A Quaternary Carbon Atom Makes the Difference. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5705–5709. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501841
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!