M.N. is indebted to Rhodia for her PhD fellowship. The authors are grateful to Dr W. van Beck (ESRF) for his help in collecting the diffraction data and to J. Maquet for her assistance with solid-state NMR spectroscopy.
The First Structure of a Cerium(IV) Phosphate: Ab Initio Rietveld Analysis of CeIV(PO4)(HPO4)0.5(H2O)0.5†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 35, pages 5691–5694, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Nazaraly, M., Wallez, G., Chanéac, C., Tronc, E., Ribot, F., Quarton, M. and Jolivet, J.-P. (2005), The First Structure of a Cerium(IV) Phosphate: Ab Initio Rietveld Analysis of CeIV(PO4)(HPO4)0.5(H2O)0.5. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 5691–5694. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501871
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!