We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 46059) for support of this work. We are grateful to Merck for additional support. We thank Englehard for the generous supply of palladium compounds and Dr. Rudy Schmid of Roche Basel for the donation of MeO-BIPHEP. We also thank Dr. Lei Jiang for helpful discussions.
Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of α,β-Unsaturated Lactones through Asymmetric Copper-Catalyzed Conjugate Reduction: Application to the Total Synthesis of Eupomatilone-3†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 38, pages 6177–6180, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Rainka, M. P., Milne, J. E. and Buchwald, S. L. (2005), Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of α,β-Unsaturated Lactones through Asymmetric Copper-Catalyzed Conjugate Reduction: Application to the Total Synthesis of Eupomatilone-3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6177–6180. doi: 10.1002/anie.200501890
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!