This work was supported by Danish Technical and Natural Science Research Council.
Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Dinuclear Mn Complex: A Functional Model for the Oxygen-Evolving Center of Photosystem II†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 42, pages 6916–6920, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Poulsen, A. K., Rompel, A. and McKenzie, C. J. (2005), Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Dinuclear Mn Complex: A Functional Model for the Oxygen-Evolving Center of Photosystem II. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6916–6920. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502114
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!