This work is partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B (15350068) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. K.K. acknowledges the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists.
A Helical Molecule That Exhibits Two Lengths in Response to an Applied Potential†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 39, pages 6330–6333, October 7, 2005
How to Cite
Kitagawa, K., Morita, T. and Kimura, S. (2005), A Helical Molecule That Exhibits Two Lengths in Response to an Applied Potential. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6330–6333. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502240
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!