This work is partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B (15350068) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. K.K. acknowledges the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists.
A Helical Molecule That Exhibits Two Lengths in Response to an Applied Potential†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 39, pages 6330–6333, October 7, 2005
How to Cite
Kitagawa, K., Morita, T. and Kimura, S. (2005), A Helical Molecule That Exhibits Two Lengths in Response to an Applied Potential. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6330–6333. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502240
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!