This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas 17035088 and for Young Scientists (B) (M.U. and H.M.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan and the Science Research Promotion Fund of the Japan Private School Promotion Foundation for research grants. M.U. is grateful for a Fuji Photo Film Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan.
Tandem Radical-Addition–Aldol-Type Reaction of an α,β-Unsaturated Oxime Ether†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 38, pages 6190–6193, September 26, 2005
How to Cite
Ueda, M., Miyabe, H., Sugino, H., Miyata, O. and Naito, T. (2005), Tandem Radical-Addition–Aldol-Type Reaction of an α,β-Unsaturated Oxime Ether. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6190–6193. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502263
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!