This work is supported by the Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology, and Research, Singapore. T.S.K. acknowledges the Singapore Millennium Foundation for granting the research scholarship. The authors thank the Sophisticated Instrument Facility at the Indian Institute of Science and the Chemical and Molecular Analysis Center, Department of Chemistry at the National University of Singapore for allowing the use of their NMR spectrometers.
Effect of C-Terminal Amidation on Folding and Disulfide-Pairing of α-Conotoxin ImI†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 39, pages 6333–6337, October 7, 2005
How to Cite
Kang, T. S., Vivekanandan, S., Jois, S. D. S. and Kini, R. M. (2005), Effect of C-Terminal Amidation on Folding and Disulfide-Pairing of α-Conotoxin ImI. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6333–6337. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502300
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!