This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 17550034, and Area No. 769, Proposal No. 15087202) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), Japan.
Synthesis, Intermolecular Interaction, and Semiconductive Behavior of a Delocalized Singlet Biradical Hydrocarbon†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 40, pages 6564–6568, October 14, 2005
How to Cite
Kubo, T., Shimizu, A., Sakamoto, M., Uruichi, M., Yakushi, K., Nakano, M., Shiomi, D., Sato, K., Takui, T., Morita, Y. and Nakasuji, K. (2005), Synthesis, Intermolecular Interaction, and Semiconductive Behavior of a Delocalized Singlet Biradical Hydrocarbon. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 6564–6568. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502303
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!