This work was supported by Prosolia Inc. (Indianapolis, IN), the Office of Naval Research, and NIH/NIGMS Grant No. 5R01 GM58008-07. We gratefully acknowledge Pierre Chaurand and Hans-Rudolf Aerni for supplying the mouse pancreas and rat-brain sections and for their technical assistance. In addition, we also thank Anthony Frazier at the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Human Tissue Acquisition and Pathology Shared Resource laboratory for the metastatic human-liver tissue sections.
Mass Spectrometric Profiling of Intact Biological Tissue by Using Desorption Electrospray Ionization†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 43, pages 7094–7097, November 4, 2005
How to Cite
Wiseman, J. M., Puolitaival, S. M., Takáts, Z., Cooks, R. G. and Caprioli, R. M. (2005), Mass Spectrometric Profiling of Intact Biological Tissue by Using Desorption Electrospray Ionization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 7094–7097. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502362
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!