This research was supported by EC Project MERG-CT-2004-505242 “BIOMELI”, Spanish CICYT Projects BIO2002-00337 and BIO2004-03773-C04-02, and the BMBF “GenoMik” initiative. M.F. thanks the European Commission for a Marie Curie postdoctoral fellowship and the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. The authors also thank ViaLactia Biosciences Ltd. (New Zealand) for financial support. K.N.T. gratefully acknowledges the generous support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Conversion of a Carboxylesterase into a Triacylglycerol Lipase by a Random Mutation†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 46, pages 7553–7557, November 25, 2005
How to Cite
Reyes-Duarte, D., Polaina, J., López-Cortés, N., Alcalde, M., Plou, F. J., Elborough, K., Ballesteros, A., Timmis, K. N., Golyshin, P. N. and Ferrer, M. (2005), Conversion of a Carboxylesterase into a Triacylglycerol Lipase by a Random Mutation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 7553–7557. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502461
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!