This work was supported by the NSERC, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, Nanoquebec, Research Corporation, the Center for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures, and the NSERC Strategic Grant Program. We thank Antisar R. Hlil for MALDI-TOF MS measurements. H.F.S. is a Cottrell Scholar of the Research Corporation.
Sequential Self-Assembly of a DNA Hexagon as a Template for the Organization of Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 14, pages 2204–2209, March 27, 2006
How to Cite
Aldaye, F. A. and Sleiman, H. F. (2006), Sequential Self-Assembly of a DNA Hexagon as a Template for the Organization of Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 2204–2209. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502481
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!