This work was supported by the US Army Research Laboratory and the US Army Research Office under grant number DAAD19-03-1-0227, the National Science Foundation through a Science and Technology Center of Advanced Materials for Purification of Water with Systems (WaterCAMPWS), and a Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSEC) program.
Fast Colorimetric Sensing of Adenosine and Cocaine Based on a General Sensor Design Involving Aptamers and Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 90–94, December 16, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J. and Lu, Y. (2006), Fast Colorimetric Sensing of Adenosine and Cocaine Based on a General Sensor Design Involving Aptamers and Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 90–94. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502589
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!