This work was supported in part by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan through a Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research and for the 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry. A.H. is grateful to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Synthesis of Chiral α-Fluoroketones through Catalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylation†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 44, Issue 44, pages 7248–7251, November 11, 2005
How to Cite
Nakamura, M., Hajra, A., Endo, K. and Nakamura, E. (2005), Synthesis of Chiral α-Fluoroketones through Catalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 44: 7248–7251. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502703
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2005
- 1aBiomedical Frontiers of Fluorine Chemistry (Eds.: I. Ojima, J. R. McCarthy, J. T. Welch), ACS Symposium Series 639, American Chemical Society, Washington, 1996;
- 1bAsymmmetric Fluoroorganic Chemistry; Synthesis, Application and Future Directions (Eds.: P. V. Ramachandran), ACS Symposium series 746, American Chemical Society, Washington, 2000; Synthetic chemistry of α-fluorocarbonyl compounds see:
- 7aCatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis, 2nd ed. (Eds.: I. Ojima), Wiley, New York, 2000, pp. 593–649;, ,
- 7bComprehensive Asymmetric Catalysis, Vol. 2 (Eds.: E. N. Jacobsen, A. Pfaltz, H. Yamamoto), Springer, New York, 1999, pp. 833–884;, in
- 13cM. Nakamura, K. Endo, E. Nakamura, Adv. Synth. Cat. 2005, 347, in press.