We thank Prof. Y. Y. Chen and Prof. J. C. Shen for their stimulating discussions and continuous support. Prof. H. Möhwald is greatly acknowledged for his critical reading and corrections of the manuscript. This study was financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20434030 and 90206006) and the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China (No. 50425311).
Biologically Driven Assembly of Polyelectrolyte Microcapsule Patterns To Fabricate Microreactor Arrays†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1560–1563, February 27, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, B., Zhao, Q., Wang, F. and Gao, C. (2006), Biologically Driven Assembly of Polyelectrolyte Microcapsule Patterns To Fabricate Microreactor Arrays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1560–1563. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502822
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!