Generous financial support by the MPG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. B. Scheiper for performing the reaction of enol triflate 8.
Unusual Structure and Reactivity of a Homoleptic “Super-Ate” Complex of Iron: Implications for Grignard Additions, Cross-Coupling Reactions, and the Kharasch Deconjugation†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 440–444, January 9, 2006
How to Cite
Fürstner, A., Krause, H. and Lehmann, C. W. (2006), Unusual Structure and Reactivity of a Homoleptic “Super-Ate” Complex of Iron: Implications for Grignard Additions, Cross-Coupling Reactions, and the Kharasch Deconjugation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 440–444. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502859
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!