The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council of the United Kingdom and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada are thanked for funding.
Correlation of Metal Spin State with Catalytic Reactivity: Polymerizations Mediated by α-Diimine–Iron Complexes†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1241–1244, February 13, 2006
How to Cite
Shaver, M. P., Allan, L. E. N., Rzepa, H. S. and Gibson, V. C. (2006), Correlation of Metal Spin State with Catalytic Reactivity: Polymerizations Mediated by α-Diimine–Iron Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1241–1244. doi: 10.1002/anie.200502985
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!