We thank Dr. N. Fujita and Dr. M. Ikeda for fruitful discussions. M.T. and Y.K. thank Prof. A. Ikeda for kindly supplying compound 2. Y.K. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists for financial support. This study was supported partially by a Sumitomo Chemical Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry Japan, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B (17350071), and the 21st Century COE Program, “Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics,” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology (Japan).
A Supramolecular Bundling Approach toward the Alignment of Conjugated Polymers†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1548–1553, February 27, 2006
How to Cite
Kubo, Y., Kitada, Y., Wakabayashi, R., Kishida, T., Ayabe, M., Kaneko, K., Takeuchi, M. and Shinkai, S. (2006), A Supramolecular Bundling Approach toward the Alignment of Conjugated Polymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1548–1553. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503128
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!