We warmly thank the NSF (CHE 0213522) for financial support, and Dr. Louise Weaver of the Microscopy and Microanalysis Facility at the University of New Brunswick for the surface analyses (http://www.unb.ca/fredericton/science/emunit/). We are also indebted to Dr. Takao Saito and Mr. Hideo Shimizu (Takasago, Co.), Drs. R. Schmid and M. Scalone (Roche, Basel), and Drs. H.-U. Blaser and M. Thommen (Solvias) for supplying the segphos, biphep, and josiphoss ligands, respectively, used in this study. We thank Ms. Danielle Nihan for providing unsaturated lactone 2.
Copper-in-Charcoal (Cu/C): Heterogeneous, Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrosilylations†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1259–1264, February 13, 2006
How to Cite
Lipshutz, B. H., Frieman, B. A. and Tomaso, A. E. (2006), Copper-in-Charcoal (Cu/C): Heterogeneous, Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrosilylations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1259–1264. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503149
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!