This work was supported by the US Department of Energy. D.O.Z. is a DGA post-doctoral fellow. We thank Tevye Kuykendall and Josh Goldberger for their assistance in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) imaging. We thank Yulia Pushkar and Vittal Yachandra for their experimental assistance with electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR). P.J.P. thanks the NSF for a graduate research fellowship. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science, US Department of Energy. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities.
Transition-Metal Doped Zinc Oxide Nanowires†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 420–423, January 9, 2006
How to Cite
Yuhas, B. D., Zitoun, D. O., Pauzauskie, P. J., He, R. and Yang, P. (2006), Transition-Metal Doped Zinc Oxide Nanowires. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 420–423. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503172
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!