C.M.T. thanks Prof. Dr. M. Reggelin for his support, Dr. L. Hennig for helpful discussions, Dr. B. Luy and Prof. Dr. H. Kessler for a gift of PS sticks, and Dr. F. Delaglio for providing the program NMRPIPE and for helping us use it. C.M.T. acknowledges the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (TH1115/1-1) for grants. R.B. acknowledges financial support by the Volkswagen Foundation as well as computer time provided by the Norddeutscher Verbund für Hoch- und Höchstleistungsrechnen (HLRN) and the Center for Scientific Computing (CSC).
Determination of the Relative Configuration of a Five-Membered Lactone from Residual Dipolar Couplings †
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 27, pages 4455–4460, July 3, 2006
How to Cite
Thiele, C. M., Marx, A., Berger, R., Fischer, J., Biel, M. and Giannis, A. (2006), Determination of the Relative Configuration of a Five-Membered Lactone from Residual Dipolar Couplings . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 4455–4460. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503247
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!