We are grateful for the financial support from the NSF of China (20 374 015, 50 533 010, and 20 574 013), the Key Grant of the Chinese Ministry of Education (305 004), 973 Project and 863 Project (2005CB522700) from the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, and the Science and Technology Developing Foundation of Shanghai (04JC14019 and 055 207 082).
A Subtle End-Group Effect on Macroscopic Physical Gelation of Triblock Copolymer Aqueous Solutions†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 14, pages 2232–2235, March 27, 2006
How to Cite
Yu, L., Zhang, H. and Ding, J. (2006), A Subtle End-Group Effect on Macroscopic Physical Gelation of Triblock Copolymer Aqueous Solutions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 2232–2235. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503575
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!