The authors are grateful to the NSF of China for financial support of this work.
A Biomimetic Model for the Active Site of Iron-Only Hydrogenases Covalently Bonded to a Porphyrin Photosensitizer†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1130–1133, February 6, 2006
How to Cite
Song, L.-C., Tang, M.-Y., Su, F.-H. and Hu, Q.-M. (2006), A Biomimetic Model for the Active Site of Iron-Only Hydrogenases Covalently Bonded to a Porphyrin Photosensitizer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1130–1133. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503602
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!