We thank the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant 200020-107372) for financial support of this research. We also acknowledge Dr. A. Rida and S. Hadjidj for their advice and support in the initial phase of the project, M. Friedrich for assistance with the experiments, A. Tschersich for determination of the oil properties, and F. Fenter for critical reading of the manuscript.
Droplet-Based DNA Purification in a Magnetic Lab-on-a-Chip†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 19, pages 3062–3067, May 5, 2006
How to Cite
Lehmann, U., Vandevyver, C., Parashar, V. K. and Gijs, M. A. M. (2006), Droplet-Based DNA Purification in a Magnetic Lab-on-a-Chip. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3062–3067. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503624
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!