Financial support was provided by the National Institutes of Health (GM63723). This publication was made possible in part by grant number P30 ES00210 from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH. The authors would also like to thank Professor Max Deinzer (OSU) and Dr. Jeff Morré (OSU) for mass spectral data, Rodger Kohnert (OSU) and Dr. Clemens Anklin (Brüker Biospin) for NMR assistance, Damien Kuiper (OSU) for synthetic assistance with sulfone 14 and aldehyde 9, and Dr. Roger Hanselmann (Rib-X Pharmaceuticals) for helpful discussions.
Synthesis of the C1–C26 Northern Portion of Azaspiracid-1: Kinetic versus Thermodynamic Control of the Formation of the Bis-spiroketal†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 1787–1790, March 6, 2006
How to Cite
Zhou, X.-T. and Carter, R. G. (2006), Synthesis of the C1–C26 Northern Portion of Azaspiracid-1: Kinetic versus Thermodynamic Control of the Formation of the Bis-spiroketal. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1787–1790. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503733
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!