This work was conducted at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and supported by the Division of Chemical Sciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy, under contract no. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC. We thank the SHARE Facility at ORNL for the transmission electron microscopy. This research was supported in part by an appointment for W.F.Y. to the ORNL Postdoctoral Research Associates Program, administered jointly by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education and ORNL.
Ultrastable Gold Nanocatalyst Supported by Nanosized Non-Oxide Substrate†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 22, pages 3614–3618, May 26, 2006
How to Cite
Yan, W., Brown, S., Pan, Z., Mahurin, S. M., Overbury, S. H. and Dai, S. (2006), Ultrastable Gold Nanocatalyst Supported by Nanosized Non-Oxide Substrate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3614–3618. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503808
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!