Financial Support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the European Community (COST D24/0003/01) is gratefully acknowledged.
The First Gold-Catalyzed CS Bond Formation: Cycloisomerization of α-Thioallenes to 2,5-Dihydrothiophenes†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1897–1899, March 13, 2006
How to Cite
Morita, N. and Krause, N. (2006), The First Gold-Catalyzed CS Bond Formation: Cycloisomerization of α-Thioallenes to 2,5-Dihydrothiophenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1897–1899. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503846
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!