This work was performed under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Energy by the University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under Contract W-7405-Eng-48. We thank Dr. David Craik, University of Queensland, Australia, for kindly providing a sample of natural Kalata B1.
Biosynthesis of the Cyclotide Kalata B1 by Using Protein Splicing†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 973–976, January 30, 2006
How to Cite
Kimura, R. H., Tran, A.-T. and Camarero, J. A. (2006), Biosynthesis of the Cyclotide Kalata B1 by Using Protein Splicing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 973–976. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503882
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!