This work was funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK). The development of the high-resolution scanning ion conductance microscopy instrument was performed in collaboration with Ionscope Limited (UK).
Imaging Proteins in Membranes of Living Cells by High-Resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 14, pages 2212–2216, March 27, 2006
How to Cite
Shevchuk, A. I., Frolenkov, G. I., Sánchez, D., James, P. S., Freedman, N., Lab, M. J., Jones, R., Klenerman, D. and Korchev, Y. E. (2006), Imaging Proteins in Membranes of Living Cells by High-Resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 2212–2216. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503915
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!