This work was funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK). The development of the high-resolution scanning ion conductance microscopy instrument was performed in collaboration with Ionscope Limited (UK).
Imaging Proteins in Membranes of Living Cells by High-Resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 14, pages 2212–2216, March 27, 2006
How to Cite
Shevchuk, A. I., Frolenkov, G. I., Sánchez, D., James, P. S., Freedman, N., Lab, M. J., Jones, R., Klenerman, D. and Korchev, Y. E. (2006), Imaging Proteins in Membranes of Living Cells by High-Resolution Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 2212–2216. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503915
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!